This is an easy mix and bake muffin recipe with peanut aroma.
So if you are a peanut butter lover, you may like this.
Peanut chocolate Chips Muffin
Ingredients:(yield about width 7 height 5 of 10 mini size muffins)
100g castor sugar
100g vegetable oil
200g peanut butter
200g cake flour (low protein flour)
2tsp baking powder
1) Beat (A) with a hand whisk till well combined. Add (B), mix well.
2) Add (C), mix till smooth.
3) Sift in (D), fold in with a rubber spatula till just incorporated.
4) Scoop into muffin cups till about 80% full.
5) Bake in preheated oven at 170C for about 25-30 mins (depending on your cup size).